|Home||» Products||» Neoprene Pad||» Neoprene Pad|
- Unit of Measure
The Jyoti Rubber Industries is an outstanding Supplier, Manufacturer, Exporter and Trader of Elastomeric Neoprene Bearing Pad, which are deliberate for common use in road bridges. All the products are made by using the premium quality raw material and ultra-modern techniques, under the directions of our expert professionals. Furthermore, we are offering the range of Elastomeric Neoprene Bearing Pad at nominal rates.
To produce bearings, chloroprene is recommended however with low crystallization. There can be one or more than one internal elastomer layers in an elastomeric bearing. In the vulcanization stage, the process of integral bonding of elastomer and reinforcement material layer is done.
- Either in laminate nor in elastomer, dowel holes are not provided, including those that are filled in consequently.
- Elastomer has several internal layers with same thicknesses. Further, on it top you can see an elastomeric cover.
- For bearing, its slides, bottom part as well as the whole construction is done via vulcanization as one individual homogeneous block.
- 7 KN/m is the value of ratio of minimum adhersion strength of elastomer to the steel plate
- Displacement of bearing is protected via interface friction only and there is no assistance of any adhesive or some other external anchoring for this.
- Contact Details
- JYOTI RUBBER INDUSTRIES