|Home||» Products||» Rubber Sheets||» Electric Rubber Mat(IS 15652:2006)|
Electric Rubber Mat(IS 15652:2006)
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 500 INR
The easy to install high voltage insulating mats are widely used in industrial units as a protective covering for floors near the electric panels. They safeguards the clients' workers operating on AC as well DC machinery with having voltages up to 33KV and 240V DC by preventing accidents. To assure their excellent performance they are made using top quality rubber, latex and elastomeric compounds (synthetic, natural as well as their combination) along with using anti-skid aberrations on its surface to ensure its smooth lower surface and reduce the slippery effects. Further, the offered have a great resistance of more than 1000000 (Mega Ohm) against insulation. The offered are highly demanded in the market for their exceptional mechanical Properties which enables them to endure high load and movement of breaker trolleys as well as their auxiliary electronic equipment.
- Die Electric Strength- 65 KV
- Available in market at INR 500 and onwards they are resistant to abrasion caused due to Transformer Oil, Acids, water, moisture and Alkalis
- No metallic derivatives were used in their fabrication.
- The provided owns amazing elongation Properties and have an incredible structural strength.
- Contact Details
- JYOTI RUBBER INDUSTRIES
- 9-A, Bibijan Street, Near Mohammed Ali Road, Mumbai - 400003, Maharashtra, India
- Phone : +918068092117
- Fax : 91-22-23463960